Fountainworks excels as an external catalyst, helping clients successfully take complex projects with multiple stakeholders and interests from agreement to successful implementation.
- Fountainworks provides external guidance, facilitation and leadership for
complex, multi-interest projects
- Fountainworks has extensive expertise in problem-solving and consensus-building work.
- Fountainworks consultants are skilled at designing and managing intergovernmental and multi-stakeholder collaborations.
- Fountainworks uses a variety of techniques, including scenario planning and visioning, to engage all stakeholders and elicit the best thinking from each.
- As an external catalyst, Fountainworks brings unbiased perspective to the work, enabling clients to navigate conflicting interests.
- Engagements can range from a single meeting facilitation to extended relationships where we serve as the project manager.