Fountainworks launched the PLN’s flagship course, Amplify Your Leadership, on January 18th and it will end April 5th. This course is an 11-week cohort experience designed to equip public leaders with people and organizational-building skills to lead the current and future workforce.
The course is fully virtual with six live Zoom sessions and four self-paced, online modules. Each module will include a series of supporting reading material, discussion board posts, pair or group work, and individual reflection exercises. The course will use the Learning Management System, Thinkific.
Please mark your calendars for the live Zoom sessions on the following dates:
- Wednesday, January 18th, 2023 | 5:00-7:00 PM ET (Orientation)
- Wednesday, February 1st, 2023 | 5:00-7:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, February 22nd, 2023 | 5:00-7:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, March 1st, 2023 | 5:00-7:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, March 22nd, 2023 | 5:00-7:00 PM ET
- Week of March 27th-31st (One-On-One Session with Instructors)
- Wednesday, April 5th, 2023 | 5:00-7:00 PM ET (Final Live Session)
The time commitment for Amplify Your Leadership is estimated at an average of 5-7 hours per week.